Getting Started With HTML Coding, learn to code HTML. Learning HTML made easy by CodesEasy.com.
Watch The Video :
1. Any Text Editor Or IDE for HTML.
( You can use any text editors for learning HTML, I am using Atom Editor. If you like to have atom editor download it at atom.io )
What is HTML?
1. HTML is the standard markup language for creating Web pages.
2. HTML stands for Hyper Text Markup Language
3. HTML describes the structure of Web pages using markup
4. HTML elements are the building blocks of HTML pages
5. HTML elements are represented by tags
6. HTML tags label pieces of content such as “heading”, “paragraph”, “table”, and so on
7. Browsers do not display the HTML tags but use them to render the content of the page
The <!DOCTYPE> declaration must be the very first thing in your HTML document, before the <html> tag. The <!DOCTYPE> declaration is not an HTML tag; it is an instruction to the web browser about what version of HTML the page is written in. In HTML 4.01, the <!DOCTYPE> declaration refers to a DTD, because HTML 4.01 was based on SGML. The DTD specifies the rules for the markup language, so that the browsers render the content correctly. HTML5 is not based on SGML, and therefore does not require a reference to a DTD.
Tip: Always add the <!DOCTYPE> declaration to your HTML documents, so that the browser knows what type of document to expect.
Some Informations :
1. The <!DOCTYPE html> declaration defines this document to be HTML5
2. The <html> element is the root element of an HTML page
3. The <head> element contains meta information about the document
4. The <title> element specifies a title for the document
5. The <body> element contains the visible page content
Let’s see more on HTML on the next post.